Content

I LURVE MA COFFEEEEEEE....!!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Coffee Freak

Why you say what you say?
I'm beautiful in the beginning
and always to the very end...

You look at me in amazement
I do not know why you do...
It wakes me up and put in its
time always, it defend...

You know I talk about coffee
for it enlightens my day as well
as yours as well told....

How beautiful can this be when
you see a smile and laughter?
Not a frown of dismay or sound
of gloom, but you see me...

Yes, I love coffee, year round it's
my thing, daily 365, want to add a
day or two if you could?

I think it's beautiful, look into the mirror
at the cafe' yonder, go verbally free...
What a wonder it is to you and also to
the coffee lover diehard in me!

(Source from coffeebreakUSA.com)


*u guyz noe how much i love coffee..n how it affected me on my daily life..it's like my booster for my daily kickstart..kinda essential..so, gonna pay sum tribute 2 my fave drink (i noe it sound sooo ting tong)...

0 comments: