Content

Mid Valley and holiday..

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
the new blanket with the new pillow case (blue green color)
Mid Valley Food Court
terriyaki chicken with rice..
caramel macchiato..

uurrgghh..this two things can be together..it just ridiculous..

yesterday, my friends and I went to Mid Valley..to buy some stuff..i'm looking for my hair serum while leyla wanted to buy a water heater..so, we decide to go to Mid..got better choices there..but the crowd was like crazy..as usual..i just dun get the ktm service..it sux..!!

so, we had our luch at the foodcourt, after few times of arguements..hahaha..my meal was teriyaki chicken wit japanese rice..(^_^)

i can't recall what did i bought..err, a blanket and a pillow case, a CD, undies, toiletries at bodyshop, EPA pills, wut else eh..huhu..but i do enjoyed myself there..buying things..haha..

3 comments:

farish izaryl @izreez at: December 30, 2008 at 11:25 AM said...

best2 shoping.hhehee len x shoping with me k.ahaha

OfficialAzyMD at: January 1, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

Happy New Year Husni! :) huhu.. lama da xg MidVal... rindoo la..

Zoulhusni:My Emancipation at: January 2, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

ok jeah rizz..
lan, harus nnt kuar g shopping sesama..tp kn etggu duit masuk dlu la..hehe