Content

pejah punyer..(^_^)

Saturday, March 14, 2009
huhu..cik pejah dh tagged org..so kne la jawab..(^_^)

List these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tell 7 unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving
their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts bout me..?
~muhammad zulhusni is my name..
~capricorn boy
~2nd child from 3..
~a student (a lazy one,hahah)
~P1i is my hp model..from sony ericsson
~180.1 cm height, and 70kg weight (increasing la..)
~u can see me in friendster, facebook, myspace...and etc(^_^)

7 unspectacular quirks bout me..?
~a spoil brat..(yeah, fully admit it)
~insomniac
~love sweet things..(^_^)
~1st car accident, when i was in my second year of degree, 3 years back..at PLUS sg besi hi-way..cost me 600 bucks..huhuhu
~hard to find a steady lover..but now i think i found one..(hahaha)
~talk with my momo (mashimaro)
~1st crush when i was 11..

7 peoples who i wanna see them do this are..
~cek pong
~suri yong
~rizz
~azlan
~abg dark
~azward
~paroot

the one who tagged me..
~cek peejah (^_^)

4 comments:

Safuan 'suri' Nazri at: March 14, 2009 at 12:51 PM said...

suri :
yer!!!da siap tag!!!

farish izaryl @izreez at: March 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM said...

heheh tetapss kan nk tag me haha.rsenye lbh kurang je tag tu b4 thz chekidot k.hikss

N.A.W.Z.E at: March 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM said...

knp mesti aq ditag lg???
haiyooo...
very da malas taw...

LiYaNa2709 at: March 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM said...

MOMO tu nama hamster ku yg hilang ...huhuhu