Content

ThiNKinG oF...who?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


salam guyz..(^_^)

hurm...last night was a long night for me..i spent the whole night, thinking bout myself..my past, my present and my future..bout the journey that've taken earlier..and the one that i will take tomorrow and after..you know, i'm not the type of person who plan his life 5 years earlier, own a milestone to set the goal and so on..i kinda person who live life just for sake of live the life..i had my ambition, my dream..and i walk to it..but i don't plan it in detail..yup i do plan..

and i also kind of person who hard to let emotions run over me, in making decisions, works..i dunno, but i've trained myself not to let it get over me in critical times..so that what ever things that i did, i did rationally, without bias..but now, hurm, things changed..i changed..i've changed to someone sometime i myself don't even recognize..how bizarre? emotions running thru me, at times that i've to be professional..my friends use to call me an iron heart, guess that iron heart melted already..

and know i wonder, whether this metamorphosis is a good news for me, maybe to make me a better person..a human being..or otherwise..urgh, i hope this is for my own best..one thing that i know, that i have to put myself together back, coz i really don't have time for this..maybe i would become and introverted person back..like i use to be..who knows..crossing my fingers again..


my fave song from last year and this year, thinking of you by katy perry can now be listened in the radio..a bit strange when i heard it in the radio, i tended to check my hp, coz that's my ringtone/msgtone..huhu. and that song really get into me, for each word in it..as i myself rite now, also thinking of...




last night, sekratariat budaya kolej kedua upm organized a dinner for the participants of Nasyid and Kompang, and also for the alumni of Sanggar Second..even though not many alumni attended, but at least some were available, so the night still fun and joyfull as planned..with bihun soup served, wasn't sure whether it's the best bihun soup or what, but i really get myself bz eating it..(^_^). so, here, i just wanna say thank you to the organizer, the top of Sanggar Second, the collegiat, and to the alumni..thing like last nite should be done often so that experience, expertice and thoughts can be share always..

3 comments:

farish izaryl @izreez at: March 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM said...

best lak tgok lepak2 tuh hehe nk join sama la :p

Zoulhusni:My Emancipation at: March 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

huhu..meh lew..(^_^)
sedap jgk biuh sup dier..

Anonymous at: August 24, 2010 at 3:51 AM said...

I typically do not submit in Blogs but your blog forced me to, awesome function.. gorgeous