Content

BEN ASHAARI BLOG LIST 2011

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sehari berapa kali update?

err..sekali selalunye..but it's also depends on things yang melekat dalam kepala..kalo banyak, memang mencurah ke ladang gandum arr entry dalams sehari...

Kenapa nak berada dalam blog list di Blog Ben Ashaari?

to make more friends, and thanx to Abang Ben, to be in your bloglist is a great way for me to meet more people, share and gain more infos, experiences and knowledge. I considered you as a phenomenal blogger with your phenomenal blog, to be in your list is an honor for me, as i could learn a lot from you through your blog. to be in your bloglist also is like a token of appreciation from me to you to show my support to you blog. thanx so much Ben Ashaari for this opportunity, wish you all the great things in the world.

0 comments: